Sunday, April 11, 2010

If It's Murder, You Know She Wrote It

Thursday. 40z on 40. Forty days until graduation (37 now). Most beautiful day of the semester by far, 80 degrees, sunny, slight breeze. Doesn't get much better. Wake up around noon, hit the steps with my double egg/cheese/bacon on a roll from HamDel, ready to enjoy my day, ready to bone, 55th exit, damn, damn, already we home. Get some color, talk to people on the steps, go for a run. TyRone is in town for an interview (he got the job!), up from DC, and I'm super stoked for his arrival. 5pm, I drink a 40 of Bud heavy on the grass with Horchata and her little sister, young Babrams, who is in town from LA for the week, before Cherry Island's show in Dodge, which was da bomb. Drunk by 8 --> perfect for TyRone's arrival. He will stay with me for two nights....
Drink more 40z on the steps, under the night sky. Back to 9 & 3/4, change, wait for Cocks Anne before going to La Pregunta (135th & Amsterdam), where Stiletto Green is tending bar. Old familiar crowd is there, music is jumping, we drink more. TyRone burns his hand on the hookah. Ouch! Fly in that yellow car to Vareli; I order Long Islands for TyRone and I. Uh-OH. 2am, back to the pad with Cocks and new friend San Diego to say hello (and goodnight) to Ron Weasley. See Maple off at 445 - he's headed out to catch early flight to North Carolina to run hella fast on that circuit. Sleep, 5am.
Friday, wake up noon AGAIN. God damn! fucking love noon. Early afternoon errands. Then Tyrone and I hit up Campo for brunch, order a Mimosa, start my day off right. Milano and International for Mimosa (cont.) supplies, back to 9 & 3/4. Hang out all afternoon. Rufus and I are tending bar at another MusicForTomorrow event at a townhouse, Casa Frela Gallery, on 119th between Lenox and Fifth Ave. Make some loot, chill with the Bootlegger 21 boys, hit up afterparty @ 130th & Lenox. Fly hunnies and bunnies. Take many shots of vodka, pick up two PBR 40z on da way to party. On that 40z kick. 1am, back to school with Rufus to meet Sweats and TyRone, then 1020. Beer! Blends. Bootlegger boys want that college feel, they join us. Hilarious times ensue. 4am. Fire Alarm @ 9 & 3/4. TyRone and I meet up with Baloney and AJ and they come see Ron Weasley with us, listen to Notorious XX. Orgy in my bed. By orgy I mean sleep. They leave @ 625am exactly, Baloney set her alarm for sunrise. TyRone, welcome to the Big Apple, homie!

No comments:

Post a Comment